Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Photo: Tiwa Savage's Fiancee, TeeBillz, Proud Of Daughter, Sends Her Message


It is not a secret that Tiwa Savage's fiance, TeeBillz - Tunji Balogun already has a babymama and daughter. His cute daughter, Sheree Bisi Balogun, has just made her dad proud.
An excited TeeBillz has recently posted her school report card online noting "I'm Not A Perfect Father But I Promise You Will Never Lack Anything in Life even When I'm 6ft Down.
Just Keep The Good Grades Coming and Always Be Good Girl. I Love My lil Angel"Check out the outstanding result below
What is more, TeeBills left a message to the press to his haters,
"It's funny how Mofos don't know me and wanna talk shit! I'm more of a father than most of these Press ppl's Fathers. God will Destroy your family if you try to bring your evil to mine" he said


Pakurumo






No comments: