Saturday, December 14, 2013

Shocking Photo:Beyonce Describes Sex With Jay Z, Talks About Giving Him "Head"

US pop star Beyonce certainly let it all out in her recently released album.
One song that caught people's attention was "Partition."
 In the song, Beyonce’s man is clearly bored so she channels her provocative side with sexual romps in the backseat of a whip and a strip tease with another chick while her man watches. Meanwhile, Jay can’t keep his hands off. Beyonce talking about being on her knees and,
“He Monica Lewinskyed all over my gown,” may leave a few fans blushing…Oh my!
Driver, roll up the partition please, I don't want you to see 'Yonce on her knees. It took 45 minutes to get all dressed up. We ain't even gonna make it to this club.
Mascara running, red lipstick smudged, Oh he's so horney yeah he wants to f*ck
He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse and Monica Lewinski'd all on my gown

No comments: