Monday, January 27, 2014

HELP:"My Nollywood Colleagues Are About To Snatch My Boyfriend On Location"

Dear Reader, I'm a young lady in her 20s and in a relationship of 2years to be precise. I'm an up and coming actress (Yoruba).
 My partner and I are in love but here is the issue. Just recently he started showing so much interest in coming to locations with me, like picking and dropping me off. I honestly don't have issues with his generosity but I'm scared of losing him to the wolves in the industry.

He is good looking, has a very good and paying job. Hence he drives two nice cars.
Few of these well known "Aunties" are so desperate and one has actually asked my friend on location to link her up with my partner, just because she's seen him with a nice car. I had a word with my partner about him coming to locations and he feels I'm up to some "shit". Like having an affair with someone on location, which is obviously not the case, I just don't want to lose him. It's quite common that girls go after their friend's boyfriends especially in the industry that I am in.
I am sure someone reading this will advice me on how to handle this pressing issue. I cannot confront these ''aunties'' and I cannot stop my partner from dropping or picking me off. How do I stop them from stealing him? Stealing of boyfriend is very very rampant in this our profession, the man himself will not even know what hit him. Please I need urgent advice.
READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/57329.html



READ MORE:  http://news.naij.com/57329.html

No comments: