Thursday, May 15, 2014

Actress Halima Abubakar Opens Up On Prostitution Saga

Many actresses in Nollywood are confused in the way Halima Abubakar has been spending heavily in recent times in a manner like someone operating an international business. 
This has fuelled speculations of different kinds with many saying that they believe the babe is really warming the bed of different big men to live large.
But is this the whole truth or are there some truths in it? Read what Halima Abubakar said below:

"Yes. You all have been guessing about that, but una get strength, why una wan know my guy? Do you know if I have? I laugh when I hear stuff like this. I just laugh at the assumptions. I have always loved being with just one guy. I don't do runs. Because I bought a car, gullible people are saying I do runs. 
"So because I bought a car, I will have to sleep around before I can get it? That's silly. Everyone has become a judge and the main judges don't have work to do again. Please I am too young to be in a hurry to get rich. God can bless you any time with just one breakthrough, if you are okay, cool and contented," she tells Yes! magazine.

No comments: