Sunday, May 25, 2014

US College Student Kills 6 and Injured 13 In Mass Shooting

On Friday May 23rd, the privileged 22 year old son of Hunger Games assistant director Peter Rodger, Elliot Rodger took his own life after killing 6 people and leaving 13 others wounded in Isla Vista near the University of California, Santa Barbara. 
 The Santa Barbara City College student, who was angry at the world for still being a virgin at 22, posted a chilling video hours before he went on rampage warning of ‘retribution’ because girls rejected him.
The killer, who had Asperger’s syndrome and was in the care of several therapists, started by stabbing three of his roommates to death around 9.30pm on Friday then armed himself with three handguns and drove to nearby Alpha Phi sorority. According to law enforcement agent, Elliot knocked on the door but no one would let him in and that was when he spotted two women standing outside the sorority and fired shots at them killing two of them, Katie Cooper, 22, and Veronika Weiss, 19.

After the shooting, Elliot Rodger returned to his black BMW and drove to IV Deli Mart in Golita where he shot dead 20-year-old UCSB sophomore Christopher Martinez, an unsuspecting bystander. Continue…
 Elliot then engaged in an exchange of gunfire with police before shooting himself dead.
In the video posted hours before the killing spree, Elliot ranted about women rejecting his advances.


‘I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl,’ he says in the video. ‘College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness. It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me. But I will punish you all for it. I’m going to enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoilt, stuck-up, blonde s*** that I see inside there. All those girls that I’ve desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them.
‘I’ll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one. The true alpha male. Yes… After I have annihilated every single girl in the sorority house I will take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure…’
 After the killing, Rodger’s family said they had called the police several weeks ago after being alarmed by the disturbing videos ‘regarding suicide and the killing of people,’ that he posted. Police interviewed Rodger and found him to be a ‘perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human,’ and they didn't pursue the case, the family attorney revealed yesterday.

No comments: