Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Actress Toyin Aimakhu: "I Regret Exposing My Body Earlier In My Nollywood Career"

Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson who recently signed her first endorsement deal, says she regrets exposing her body earlier in her career. 


 Speaking with Encomium mag, the actress said changing her image and dress sense has changed her fortune...and partially blamed her old ways of dressing as the reason she didn't get any endorsement deals until now....
"I have learnt my lesson. People don't like those who expose their bodies in public. Celebrities can do it abroad but it is alien to our own culture. I was young and carefree and had nobody to caution me. It took my husband to enlighten me and make me see my mistakes. He helped me to realize I am a role model and have influence on my fans. I have realized these things now and it has helped me to have mature and quality fans who now show more interest in my personality and works. I now encourage other people. Ever since then, my fortune has changed. I now have quality jobs and offers. I want to model my life after Omotola and Joke Sylvia whom I see as my role model" she said

No comments: