Saturday, August 16, 2014

RnB Singer Beauty Aghedo Drops Hit Song "Oruk-Jesu" Officially

Fast rising Singer, Beauty Aghedo aka B'Dash, the star Quest winner 2011, Healing Wings Foundation Brand Ambassador have officially drops her new song that's making waves in a live shows/performance titled "Oruko Jesu".
 According to her, I sing RnB/Hip-hop, I Rap, I Dance and I also sing RnB Gospel but that doesn't mean I am a core gospel artiste: I use my talents to praise God: I am a versatile singer: in this particular new song of mine, I titled it Oruko Jesu, Why? Because, Oruko Jesu is too powerful, it can give you anything you want in this world, It is a hip hop way of promoting and proclaiming the name of Jesus in the street and about what the name of Jesus can do in our life, it can give us life abundance and success unlimited...,


The name of Jesus distinguishes a man from others in a special way, Also The song Oruko Jesu is all about the manifested  power of the Holy Ghost in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ....,Also, It sets anyone that believes in it on a course of an unending perfect , peaceful, honourable, prosperous and part of destiny and a glorious future...
However, the video of this song is coming out soon, it is one of the videos in Nigeria that's been shoot with celluloid 16MM Camera by Emmanuel Olabode the CEO Faith Films: the video is gonna be a must watch when is been released.

Moreover, Oruko Jesu means "The Name of Jesus" it is a social song, street song, church song, club song, party song, corporate song, friendly song for everybody in the world (kids, youths, mummy and daddy)
Please enjoy!

No comments: