Saturday, December 28, 2013

22year –Old US Rapper Doe B Shot Dead

Information reaching has says that US Rapper,Hustle Gang affiliate Doe B was shot dead in the early hours of this morning in his native Montgomery, Ala USA.
 The rapper, born Glenn Thomas, was killed in a fatal shooting at Centennial Hill Bar and Grill. He was just 22-years-old. Apparently another woman, 21-year-old Kim Johnson, was killed as well.

Doe B’s death was confirmed via tweets from his manager DJ Frank White, who simply tweeted “Rip my brother @CBMDOEB.”
Grand Hustle CEO  T.I. also posted an emotional message. “RIP to my lil brother Doe B. We gon miss u my nigga. U’ll never be forgotten & U WILL NOT DIE IN VAIN. We Love U champ. Always. Just rest now my nigga….WE GOT IT From here,” the Kang wrote via Instagram.

No comments: