Saturday, December 28, 2013

Need Some Help, Am Confused

Dear Readers, Season greetings to you all, Am a lady of 23years of age a corper serving currently in Ogun state. Have been in a relationship for over a year now and i think we are heading somewhere. 
 On a fateful day after i got back from the 3weeks orientation camp i had a heart to heart talk with my mum and she made me understand the need for me to get married or hAve marriage on my priority list next year claiming daT since i’l be done with service next year settling down is eminent, which i dnt disagree with her. I told her i was in a relationship with som1 whom she will get to know soon when d time is ripe.

My mum was very happy when i said this and wished me well, she then told me she wants me to go with her to our pastor for prayers concerning my relationship *the guy in question*. I hesitated @first because i am not the “my pastor said this and that type”, i believe whatever will be will be. But mumsy insisted that i have to go with her. NB: my mum is the fire branded kind of xtian dat likes prayers,fasting, and believes a lot in prophesy.
We got there dat fateful day and my pastor prayed for us after asking about our wellbeing and all. The next thing he asked my mum if there was anything my mum would like him to pray about. My mum pointed to me that its concerning me and the guy i am seeing. He was like whats his name i told him and he said lets pray *again*. He prayed for a while nd then said my sister will u like tO hear d truth? I said definitely sir, he said you cant marry this man. The two of you cant make it to the alter.
I was shocked. I was like sir but y? He said cos the guy is this is that womanizes nd has some traits which will def show up later which me myself wnt like in a man i would like to settle with. To be frank i luv this guy and i told the pastor so. his reply was well now i knw what i knw so i should prey for what will com. I felt so down but then he made a statement he said: all i just want u to know is u will soon meet som1*he described the person* and the both of you wil get married in 2015. I see 2015 but i cant say d month precisely. Therefore go and pray and be vigilant. But you cant marry ******* my boyfriends name.
That is my plight i cant bring myself to stop seeing my bf *of which i didnt mention anything to him* becos i luv him so much. And my mum said i should just give up on him*my bf* nd move on. I dnt knw where dis mysterious 2015 hubby is come from and i cant help but keep thinking about this whole issue. Pls i need some serious advice.

No comments: