Thursday, January 23, 2014

Exposed:See APC Leader (BUHARI) Alleged illegitimate Child He Had While In India For Military Course

I Want to Meet My Real Dad , Please Nigerians help me .
I have recently made contact with my biological father over Facebook. I sent him a friend request and about a month later he accepted it. I happened to be online when we accepted it and I sent him a message saying who I was and all that. We messages back and forth. Small talk. Than he asked if he could call me on Christmas. I was so taken back by this. Growing up I have been told he left my mom saying he didn’t want nothing to do with me. Now it’s a completely different feeling talking to him. We haven’t talked about much at all. I’m so nervous about this call and I have so many questions for him. I really want this call to go great and hopefully eventually maybe become friends and meet up one day. Wish me luck  please my Nigerians brothers and sisters help me  .
. AFSAR BUHARI
Source


No comments: