Friday, February 14, 2014

Desperate Lady Cries Out:"I Need Help, My Doctor Molested Me"

About two days ago a lady visited her doctor for a check-up. However, she would never forget that day and that visit. Read the passage by the harassed female patient below, and suggest your options for her:
  Two days ago I went to a hospital close to my house to check for chest lumps. It was my first time and I was very uncomfortable when the doctor started touching my br**sts. 

I decided to close my eyes and to concentrate on other things.
However, I soon got impatient, as this procedure was taking longer time than I expected. I opened my eyes only to discover the doctor had his man-hood hard! All the while he’s been fondling my br**sts! 
I felt so awful. He didn’t say a word, as I dressed up and run away from his office.
I still cannot calm down, as if I defiled. Was it a s*xual molestation, right? What should I do now, and what should I have done there, at doctor’s office?
 [informationng]

No comments: