Monday, May 19, 2014

Actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Now Selling S*x Toys Openly - See Photo

I doubt if actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe considered what people would say in our society before venturing into this her new line of business. 


 Can she take this business to the pastor who blessed her daughter she claimed she had for former lawmaker, Dino Melaye, to also bless it for her? Anyway, here is what Bisi has to say:
The demand for $éx toys is high, especially around Magodo. More so, women have started paying special attention to their bodies and this has prompted my decision to take this route. I need to earn a daily income and I intend to sell the toys wholesale. 
The $éx toys are not exposed in the open. So customers have no reason to be ashamed or afraid to make purchases. The toys are kept in a remote section of my store. Their privacy is protected and many people who are interested in these toys want to remain unnamed which I respect a lot.”
Married men living in Magodo and Ikeja Lagos areas note that your wife could get this stuffs soon if you don't make your stand known before it's too late. Bad things catch on very fast in our society. Men, be guided!

No comments: