Monday, June 25, 2012

Mercy Johnson: My Husband Encourages Me to Wear Body Hug

Mercy Johnson, Nigeria’s top Nollywood actress recently granted an interview with LIFE&BEAT Magazine where she revealed details about her marriage to Prince Odianose Okojie.
Contrary to the thinking of most Mercy Johnson’s fan, she revealed that her husband didn’t stop her but encouraged her to continuously wear body hug dresses.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Below is an excerpt of Mercy Johnson interview with LIFE&BEAT Magazine.
“The best thing to happen to me”
“I married the only man on earth who is sweet, tolerant, very understanding, loving, caring and a strong pillar of support in all aspects of my life,” Mercy Johnson
“I can tell you with absolute joy that my dress sense is one of the qualities that attracted my husband to me,”.
“As a married couple, we’re happy and overcoming the challenges that come with marriage.
“He is not a conservative man. He is forward-looking and fashion-conscious. I love him dearly and he loves me in spite of my faults.
“You would be surprised to see the kind of clothes he specially picked for me from top designers around the world. If I wear those clothes to public functions, many conservative people would have a heart attack.
“I’ve been pleading with him to let me be dressing like a married woman. Ours is a union built first on friendship, love, trust and complete faith in God.”

No comments: